Indigenous Tribes of Latin America
Rubric: Working in pairs for 4 days in the library.
Create a Power Point in Spanish: Include the following topics per slide:
- Cultural Information/Way of Life
- Where are they located?
- List of 6 indigenous words and their meanings.
- Population (are they still in existence).
Country: Tribes (Click on a tribe's link to get started)
- Panama: Guaymi
- Guatemala: Kaqchikel
- Paraguay: Guarani
- Colombia: Achagua
- Mexico: Amuzgo
- Honduras: Garifuna
- Puerto Rico: Taino
- Venezuela: Akawaio
Additional Information Resources you can consult:
VRC databases: Click on this link to open it up. Use the username & password provided by your librarian, Mrs. Hatcher
- CulturGrams World Edition (located under History/Geography section)
- World Atlas- World Geography & Culture (located under History/Geography section)
- Grolier Multimedia Encyclopedia (located under Encyclopedia section)