The Great Gatsby Research Paper and Gallery Display Project
The purpose of the research is for you to put together necessary and important information that will add to the reading and understanding of F. Scott Fitzgerald’s The Great Gatsby.
You will be researching your topics using books, databases, and the internet.
eBooks Available: Log in using school username & password.
- The Roaring Twenties: discover the era of Prohibition, flappers and Jazz (unlimited copies unavailable)
- The Roaring Twenties and the Great Depression
- The Roaring Twenties
- Fashion in the Time of the Great Gatsby
- Understanding Women's Rights
- The Feminist Movement
- Women at War: the Progressive Era, WWI and Women's Suffrage
- U.S.A Twenties
- Anything goes: a biography of the roaring twenties by Lucy Moore
- The Roaring Twenties: 1920 to 1929 by Rodney Carlisle
- Roaring '20s Fashions: deco by Susan Langley
- Flappers: Six women of a dangerous generation by Judith Mackrell
- Flappers and the new American woman: perceptions of women 1918 to 1920
- Bootleg: murder, moonshine and the lawless years of prohibition
- Last Call: the rise and fall of prohibition by Daniel Okrent
- The Harlem Renaissance (several titles available)
- History Study Center
- Sirs Decades (See 1920's)
- Issues & Controversies in American History
- ABC-CLIO American History
- Biography Reference Center
See Dr. Hatcher in the library if you need assistance with any of our resources.