TeachingBooks.net has added a "Best Practices" webpage to its website. It is designed to help you become familiar with the site.
Some key features of Best Practices:
- Show you how to find quality, vetted, multimedia materials about the authors and books you are reading.
- Show how you can encourage reading across all disciplines with these starter strategies for teachers in all grades and subject areas.
- Find out how to use TeachingBooks.net to support specific educational initiatives, including:
- Authors on Nonfiction Writing
- Engaging High/Low Readers with Online Resources
- Literary Connections Using an Interactive Whiteboard
- Writing Tips from Award-winning Authors
- See all Key Articles for Teachers About Using TeachingBooks.net